Consult with your Sales Representative when ordering custom shapes.
Please follow these simple steps to ensure prompt delivery of desired shapes.
- Sales Representatives should discuss the possibility of shapes with customers in the early design stages in order to explore the capabilities of producing the required shapes. (hand-made, machine made)
- The customer is to identify the quantity and description of the desired shape in writing to a sales representative by wither identifying a standard shape online or submitting a detailed scale drawing which notes sizes and finished faces. The above will then be forwarded to production personnel for approval.
- Submittals for approval must include the following information:
A. Brick identification (description, shade name or number, size.)
B. Quantity required
C. Dimensions of all angles
E. Radius (where applicable)
F. Identify exposed surfaces to be finished, with (F)
- Orders for Special Shapes may not be canceled once the manufacturing process has begun.
- Small quantities of certain shapes may include a production set-up change over and above the unit price.
- “Add On” orders for special shapes which are placed after the original quantity is in production may be subject to a set-up charge. Color match cannot be guaranteed from original order.
- Shipping of Special Shapes will occur with the first shipments of face brick on a specific order.
The above procedure (#7) confirms to the customer all shapes produced are accurate for quantity, color, size and texture prior to construction. This practice reduces the chance of job production slow downs due to replacement or the need of additional shapes.